Skip to content
- Respecting your rights and the Act on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained. All store employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
- The Administrator of Personal Data is: Szymon Ciechanowski A.S.Company, Nadmorski Dwór 3b / 12, 80-506 Gdańsk.
- We collect the following personal data in our store:
- Name and surname - when placing an order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname in order to be able to send you the order and the possibility of contacting you
- Address of residence - we need it to ship the ordered goods.
- Telephone number - We notify you by SMS about sending the goods. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order, or in the event of unexpected events, such as lack of goods in stock, at the same time proposing a favorable solution.
- E-mail address - we send an order confirmation via e-mail and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you commercial information once or twice a month.
- Address - information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections, such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
- Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
- When making a purchase in our store without logging in to the account, after completing such an order, we remove all data that may identify you (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address) from our database. All that remains is the sales document kept for fiscal purposes.
- Registration in the customer database - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to facilitate your future purchases in our online store.
- If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Each User of our website has the option to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to delete it or not to use our website.
- We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal Of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended d. you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. For this purpose, use the appropriate tabs on the website, send an e - mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org